Sterling Silver Premium Flank Steak
If order within
Now Only Starting at $35.50 ea. Reg $35.50
Guaranteed safe checkout
Sterling Silver Premium beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef.
French butchers refer to it as bavette, which means "bib".
It's a good all-purpose beef cut, suitable for grilling, roasting, broiling, or sauteing. But because it's so lean, it can be dry and tough if overcooked or sliced too thickly—it's important to cook flank to no more than medium and slice it very thinly against the grain
The result is a superior blend that is rich, tender, and full of flavor. We take pride knowing that the Sterling Silver Premium will be amazing each and every time you have one!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 1.5 LB avg.
- Description: Trimmed & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...