Sterling Silver Premium Tri Tip (1) 1.5 # Avg.
Sterling Silver Premium beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. Sterling Silver Premium Choice Beef includes the top 12% of all US Beef.
Tri-tip is the 1.5-2.5 pounds of meat that comes from the bottom (“tip”) of the sirloin. Its name comes from its triangle shape and the fact that it is the at the very tip of the sirloin.
It’s rich in meaty flavor and lower in fat than other cuts. Though the cut is lean and boneless, it’s still very tender and full of flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Upper Third Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 1.5 LB avg.
- Description: Trimmed & Hand-Crafted.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Loading, please wait...