Reserve Angus Sirloin Cap Fat On Whole “Picanha”
Grand Western Angus Reserve beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of USDA Prime and the versatility of top tier USDA Choice Beef. We are glad to introduce our Signature 100% Angus Premium Beef program.
Such a great piece of meat, had to be named with an unusual name. Also called Top Sirloin for its signature cut, Picanha is the most popular cut in every Brazilian Steakhouse. It’s mild in flavor and has a lean cut with a thin fat cap that adds even more flavor.
Our Whole Picanhas are aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers.
- Grade: Upper Third Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21+ days wet aged.
- Weight: 2.5 - 3 LB avg Each.
- Description: Whole & Untrimmed
- Packaging: Wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Place the steak on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steak over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
Loading, please wait...