Holiday Prime Rib Roast
Recipe By Chef Harold Laman
Prime is defined by its juicy and flavorful marbling found only in the top 2% of all US Beef.Marbling and maturity make the grade. Exceptional flavor, tenderness and juiciness. USDA Prime beef is served at some of the finest restaurants in the United States by top chefs.This 3 Bone Standing Rib Roast has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest tender cut. We hand select the finest Export Ribs available, trim them to perfection and separate the first 3 bones to make sure only best Rib Roast qualify for our Home Delivery.Available in USDA Prime and High Choice (Premium). Aged up to 4 weeks for maximum tenderness and flavor. This roast averages between 7-8 lbs. and will serve up to 7 people with no problem. Bring the family together with this one of a kind roast that is sure to amaze.
3 Bone Prime Rib Roast
Rubbed with Kosher salt, Ground black pepper, Granulated Garlic & Light coating of Worcestershire sauce.
You want to start at a high heat first, 450-475. Place the room-temp roast into the pre-heated oven for about 20-30 minutes. This sears the outside, and locks in the juices. Then reduce the oven temp to 325-350 and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches around 120. The next step is very important. You must let the roast “Rest” for 15-20 minutes. The carry over cooking will bring the roast up to around 135, for a perfect MR-MEDIUM piece of beef. Be patient, don’t hurry this step. If you cut into the roast to soon it will bleed out and resemble med-medium well.
- Begin with high heat first, 450-475 degrees
- Place the room-temp roast into the pre-heated oven for about 20-30 minutes which will sear the outside, and locks in the juices.
- Reduce the oven temp to 325-350 degrees and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches around 120 degrees.
- The next step is very important- you must let the roast “rest” for 15-20 minutes. The carry over cooking will bring the roast up to around 135 degrees, for a perfect Medium Rare-Medium piece of beef. Be patient, don’t hurry this step. If you cut into the roast to soon it will bleed out and resemble med-medium well.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Ingredients/Directions:
- In a mixing bowl blend together oil, salt, ground pepper, minced rosemary, minced garlic, minced thyme and crushed red pepper
- Coat rinsed potatoes with oil/seasoning blend and place on a sheet tray or in a baking dish in a single layer
- preheat oven to 375 degrees and cook until fork tender, rolling the potatoes occasionaly to facilitate even cooking
Horseradish Cream Ingredients/Directions:
Prepared Horseradish 1 container
sourcream 1 qt
mayonaise 1 qt
Lime Juice 2oz
Hot Sauce 1oz
Worchestire Suace 1oz
Dry Mustard 1Tablespoon
- Mix all ingredients while horseradish is draining through a fine sieve
- Mix well and add the dry horseradish